Intravenous therapy (IV) is a therapy that delivers liquid substances directly into a vein (intravenous). The intravenous route of administration can be used for injections (with a syringe at higher pressures). Vitamins and minerals are delivered directly into the bloodstream, to provide an immediate therapeutic response by correcting deficiencies that may arise. Celebrities swear by IV therapy for beauty, energy level, immunity improvement, hangover and many other conditions.
Benefits of IV Therapy:
- Guaranteed vitamin absorption. Some medications and medical issues can interrupt your body’s ability to properly absorb the nutrients it needs to function correctly.
- Boost your energy.
- Instant rehydration.
- Fast treatment times.
- Customized treatments.
- Reduced reliance on pills.
- Ideal preventive therapy.
- Immediate results.
Types of IV Therapy:
- Hydrator- this type of cocktail it is a simple method to ensure effective hydration in your body.
- Purify- this formula is specifically designed to help cleanse the body and promote longevity while keeping the immune system running effectively.
- Anti-inflammation- this popular mix designed to prevent oxidative stress and help people to recover from oxidative damage.
- Anti-aging- designed to ensure that the aging process is graceful and gentle. Our special mix of vitamins and antioxidants to promote longevity.
- Energizer- this is great for anyone and everyone that needs that extra oomph. This special formula has a wide range of uses.
- Metabolizer- mix of vitamins and amino acids designed to tap into the body’s ability to burn fat. This drip is an effective means to promote weight loss while keeping your body fueled.
- Workout cocktail- designed to help your body recover from training, while sparing lean body mass. This is a great way to help you achieve your fitness goals.