Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Willowbrook IL
Hormones are chemicals made by the glands that act to control certain actions of cells and organs. In essence, hormones regulate your body’s functions and keep things running smoothly. However, these hormones can become imbalanced or deficient in a condition known as hormone imbalance.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is one type of treatment designed to correct this problem, but not all forms are created equally. BioTE® hormone pellet therapy goes above and beyond in the treatment of hormone imbalance to provide the best results.
What is BioTE® Hormone Pellet Therapy?
BioTE® hormone pellet therapy is a treatment created to address hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance occurs when one or more of the body’s key hormones is deficient or otherwise not at its optimal production level. This issue can occur in men and women. Symptoms include:
- Extreme fatigue
- Mood swings
- Tension and irritability
- Lack of sleep
- Memory loss
- Lack of focus
- Brain fog
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Weight gain
- Joint pain
- Migraines and severe headaches
- Bladder symptoms
- Decreased sex drive and performance
Hormonal imbalance also seriously affects bone health, breast health, brain health, heart health and other critical systems in the body. Hormonal imbalance has a frightening mix of both tangible and intangible symptoms, some you may notice immediately, and others mask themselves and occur behind the scenes.
How Does BioTE® Hormone Pellet Therapy Work?
Hormone pellet therapy works by steadily replacing and rebalancing the missing hormones in the body. Hormone replacement therapy has been used since 1939. There are other types of hormone replacement therapy, including:
- Synthetic injections
BioTE® hormone pellet therapy has several advantages over these other methods. These benefits include:
- It has the same molecular structure as human hormones
- It lasts longer than other treatments, typically around three to five months
- It’s the most widely studied form of natural hormone therapy
- It provides a steady stream of hormones in your blood
- It provides individualized dosing
The type of hormone pellet therapy we provide is called BioTE® hormone replacement therapy. This type of hormone pellet therapy is meant to be hassle-free: BioTE® hormone pellet therapy provides outstanding results with minimal side effects. Pellet therapy is also the only modality that mimics the body’s normal diurnal and circadian rhythms.
Other benefits of BioTE® hormone pellet therapy are:
- It’s safe: Hundreds of studies have been completed on hormone pellet therapy, and it has been in use since 1939.
- It’s clinically effective: With BioTE® hormone pellet therapy, hormones are delivered consistently 24/7 over several months. There is no roller “coaster effect” as with other treatment types.
- It’s convenient: BioTE® hormone pellet therapy is implanted just a few times each year. and intangible symptoms; some you may notice immediately, and others mask themselves and occur behind the scenes.
Request Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Today
Patients who receive BioTE® hormone pellet therapy report increased energy levels, improved libido, decreased body fat, better mental focus, improved mood and much more. Interested in exploring hormone pellet therapy in Willowbrook, IL and surrounding areas? Contact us at (630) 568-3862 or fill out a Contact Form here.